NEW ARRIVAL NOW In Stock!
Made in USA - NIOSH Approved N95 Respirator
The Dräger X-plore® 1750 N95 Standard Respirator makes breathing easy and keeps you cool for extended periods.
This NIOSH N95 respirator features >95% particulate filtration and a highly breathable vertical fold construction, with comfortable headbands to avoid pulling on the ears like earloop respirators.
German-designed and Made in Montgomeryville, PA, USA by Dräger Safety, the X-Plore 1750 particulate respirator is a vertical flat-fold NIOSH N95 respirator face mask with headbands. It is designed for respiratory protection for the wearer in general purpose and workplace applications when used as directed. This respirator has a filter efficiency level of at least 95% PFE against particulate aerosols (NIOSH NaCl Challenge).
It is one-size-fits-most and can fit a wide range of adult face sizes.
Note: this mask is an N95 Standard Respirator and not an N95 Surgical Respirator, therefore buying it does not diminish the supply of N95 Surgical respirators needed by frontline COVID healthcare providers.
Key features include:
- NIOSH N95 approval (42 CFR Part 84: N95 Filtering Face Pieces)
- CoolSAFE™ filter material enhances filter performance and reduces breathing resistance
- Hydrophobic material prevents moisture buildup for extended use
- Foam nose pad, flexible nose clip, and continuous loop head harness ensures a conforming fit
Individual packaging guarantees each face piece stays clean and hygienic
- Space-saving, flat-folded design makes the masks easy to transport
- Particle filter: mechanically and electrostatically charged filter media
- Head strap is made of natural rubber latex covered with woven textile to avoid skin contact. The natural rubber latex will not make contact with the skin.
- Nose clip is tin plate, aluminum free (not MRI safe)
- No exhalation valve
- 20 masks per box, 18 boxes per case of 360